Completed the OpenEra Website
I finally completed the website for OpenEra Systems. This has been a long project, but now I feel it has been worthwhile. For a start, I now have better understanding of how to publish and maintain a site, use RSS feeds and get the analytics stuff working with Google Analytics. I used Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2007 Beta 2 to do the work, as I also need to update our Sharepoint environment. It has it’s quirks (to be expected from a BETA release I suppose), but I like how easy to use it was.
Check out the site for yourself at www.openera.co.uk
Blogged with Flock